ANC MIS Department
What are you having problems with? Choose below to troubleshoot some of the most common technical problems.
We have experienced viruses here at FBC. Most all viruses, 95%, are coming through email. These viruses damage your computer systems and anyone else you send emails to. If you think you have a virus or do have a virus please contact the MIS department as soon as possible. The sooner we can correct the problem and anyone else, the sooner you can get back to what you need to do.
Email – What to look for
- Email from someone you don’t know.
- A weird saying in the subject box.
- Program attachments are most likely to have viruses.
What to Do?
- Stop what you are doing and contact the MIS department.
- Document everything you’ve done before and after.
- Wait for the MIS personnel to arrive before you do anything else.
This is one of the most frequent problems as MIS and ISS we have on a daily basis. Below is a checklist for you to check before you call the MIS Department.
What to Do?
- Is the printer on?
- Does the printer have paper in it?
- Did you pick the right printer from the printer list?
What to Do?
- Restart Computer
- Log back in
- Check cable
- Check if light is flashing on network card on the back of the computer
|1.0||22 downloads||63.2 MB||Download|
|1.0||22 downloads||21.9 MB||Download|
|1.0||21 downloads||15.1 MB||Download|
|1.0||24 downloads||29.2 MB||Download|
|1.0||28 downloads||17.6 MB||Download|
|1.0||23 downloads||29.3 MB||Download|
|1.0||21 downloads||85 MB||Download|
|1.0||24 downloads||32.8 MB||Download|
|1.0||26 downloads||32.8 MB||Download|
|1.0||24 downloads||20.5 MB||Download|
|1.0||22 downloads||15 MB||Download|
|1.0||22 downloads||7.6 MB||Download|
|1.0||22 downloads||22 MB||Download|
|1.0||24 downloads||4.9 MB||Download|
|1.0||23 downloads||11 MB||Download|
|1.0||43 downloads||1.8 MB||Download|
|1.0||23 downloads||18 MB||Download|
|1.0||25 downloads||4.1 MB||Download|
|1.0||23 downloads||36.1 MB||Download|
|1.0||20 downloads||11.3 MB||Download|
Get Your Copy Today for Only $79.99
Students and educators at eligibl institutions can sign up for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Mircosoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools.