To Register, a student must have completed the admission process and all of the appropriate documentation for the financial aid office. A student who is not receiving federal student aid is responsible for paying for their own tuition, fees, and books/supplies.
During registration week, representatives from the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid Office, Business Office, and Advisors will be available.
Title IV Assistance
To be eligible for Title IV assistance, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be accepted for enrollment at Aaniiih Nakoda College,
- Be a regular student enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree,
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED),
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (Canadian students must meet the requirements set forth under the Jay Treaty),
- A student that is defaulted on a Title IV education loan will not be eligible for Title IV aid until he/she pays back the full loan in question,
- A student must make arrangements with the Aaniiih Nakoda College business office to clear up any repayment on a Pell grant before he/she is eligible to receive any type of Title IV aid. Please note this does include any other institution he/she has attended prior to enrollment at Aaniiih Nakoda College,
- Students must have a completed financial aid file and submit other documentation as requested by the financial aid staff,
- Students must sign a declaration of major form in order to be eligible for financial aid.
- Be registered with U.S. Selective Service if required if you reached your 18th birthday or under the age of 25,
- Be determined eligible based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial Aid Application Procedures
Financial Aid Distribution
Federal FSEOG – Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants disbursed at the end of the 9th week of the semester.
Scholarships — Disbursed after selections have been posted.
Tuition & Fee Schedule
|Credit||Tuition||Reg. Fee||Internet Fee||Building Fee||Computer Fee||Student Act.||Transcript||Total Cost|
|12 - 13||840.00||60.00||30.00||100.00||100.00||30.00||15.00||1175.00|
A student is considered to be full-time if enrolled in 12-18 credits. A student seeking to register for 19 + credits must receive written authorization from the Dean of Student Affairs and Dean of Academic Affairs. A student will be allowed to exceed the 18 credit limit under special circumstances, and if the Dean of Student Affairs, Dean of Academic Affairs, and the Registrar/Admissions Officers are all in agreement. The student will be assessed the appropriate tuition and fees; the 19th credit will cost extra (19 X 70.00 + fees = $1665.00). Each credit after that will be assessed the $70.00 per credit. NOTE: A Pell grant, waivers, and scholarships only apply to 12-18 credit load; the student is responsible for all tuition and fees that exceed this credit load.